Welcome to the Regions online banking login guide! Regions Bank is a United States bank with the headquarters located in Birmingham, Alabama. The bank offers various services to their customers that include individual and commercial banking, mortgage loans, car loans, etc. Regions Bank was founded in 1971, and they continue to grow all over the United States. Regions online banking is quickly becoming popular with users that log in to check their balance, pay bills, and more. The purpose of this article is to provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to complete the Regions Bank online login process and solve common login issues.
Regions Online Banking Login Guidelines
The Regions login process is simple. Here are the steps you need to follow on your computer:
- Open your browser, and reach the Regions online banking portal.
- Enter your online ID in the first empty field.
- Enter your password in the second empty field.
- Click the orange Submit button to complete the Regions account login process.
If you are new to Regions online banking, enroll following the steps below:
- Visit the Regions online banking portal linked above.
- To the right of the page, click the orange Enroll button.
- Input your SSN, email address, and phone number in the provided fields.
- Click Continue to move on to the next step.
Regions Mobile Banking Login Guidelines
You can also use your mobile device to log in to your Regions account. To do so, you can open your preferred browser, and visit the Regions online banking login page, as shown below:
- On your mobile device, open a browser, and go to the Regions online banking page linked above.
- Input your online ID in the first field.
- Input your password in the second field.
- Tap the orange Submit button and login to your Regions personal banking account.
Regions Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
Regions login apps are compatible with both Apple and Android devices. Here are the specific steps you have to follow to access your Regions account on your Apple device:
- Go to the App Store, and download the Regions Mobile app for your iPhone or iPad.
- Install the app on your Apple device.
- Input your online ID and password in the required fields.
- Tap the Submit button to complete the Regions online personal banking login process.
Regions Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
- Download the Regions Bank app for Android tablets or phones from Google Play.
- Install the app on your preferred Android device.
- Enter your login details in the required field.
- Tap the Submit button to log into your Regions personal banking account.
Regions Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
One of the most common login issues people encounter when trying to access their account is a forgotten password or user ID. In case of a forgotten password, follow these steps:
- Go to login.regions.com.
- Click the Forgot Password link.
- Input your online ID, card number, and PIN in the provided fields.
- Click Continue to reset your password.
For a forgotten user ID, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit login.regions.com.
- Click the Forgot Online ID link.
- Check out their helpful hints to see if you can remember your user ID.
- If you can’t, call 1-800-472-2265 to reset your online ID with the help of a Regions banker.
Before you contact Regions Bank with any issues related to their apps, please uninstall and reinstall the app, as it may solve your issue. If this does not solve your issue, you can call Regions Bank at 1-800-472-2265 for any online banking issues. You can also click on the “Contact Us” button at the bottom of the app for help. For more information, please visit their FAQs webpage.
Below, we provide some useful contact details and resources you can use if you have any questions about the Regions online banking login process.
Regions Headquarters Address: 1900 Fifth Avenue North, Birmingham, Alabama 35203
Regions Headquarters Phone Number: (800) 734-4667
Regions Online Banking Login Help
Regions Bank Contact Page
Regions Bank Facebook
Regions Bank Twitter
Recommended Read: BBVA Compass Online Banking Login