Five Star Bank is a full-service bank offering consulting and financial counseling to both individuals and business. The bank has been operating for over 200 years, and today has a network of 50 locations employing 600 workers. Five Star values high quality service and the opportunity to build relationships with customers at every location. In this way, the company is able to meet the needs of the community. The bank also provides insurance services and investment management and consulting, and does so in person and online. To access the online service, there are a number of steps to follow and they will be outlined in this Five Star Bank login guide.
Five Star Bank Online Banking Login Guidelines
Five Star Bank calls their online banking system the branch that never closes. They consider NetTeller Online to be such an important service that they place the Login button on each webpage. The steps to login are fairly simple.
- Click on the blue “Login” button that is located at the top right of the menu bar.
- When the Five Star Bank login screen appears, enter your user ID into the space and click “Login”.
- Enter your password on the next screen to complete the Five Star Bank online banking login process.
Before you can use Five Star Bank online banking, you need to register your account. You can do this by clicking the “Enroll” link at the bottom of the Five Star Bank login screen. Agree to the disclosure and then enter your SSN, account number, and email address, and click “Continue”. Provide additional information to complete the process.
Five Star Bank Mobile Online Banking Guidelines
There are a few different ways that you can bank online using your mobile device. Since the mobile site is compatible with both Apple (IOS) and Android operating systems, you can login on your smartphone, IPad, or other tablet. For site access via the website, do the following.
- Open the web browser on your mobile device and enter www.fivestarbank.com into your browser’s search bar.
- Enter your user ID on the Five Star Bank login screen and click “Login”.
- Enter your password on the next screen.
A more convenient and efficient way to use mobile banking is to download one of the AirTeller APPs. In addition to all other functions, the APPs provide customers with the opportunity to deposit checks and use fingerprint authentication from anywhere at anytime.
Five Star Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
- Open the browser on your mobile device and choose the app for either IPad or IPhone from the ITunes store
- Download the app and follow the instructions to install and open
Five Star Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
- Open the browser on your mobile device and install the Android app from Google Play
- Follow the instructions to open and use the APP
Five Star Bank Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
If you have difficulty with either online or mobile operations, you can speak to a bank representative by calling (877) 226-5578. If you cannot get access because you forget your password, simply click on the “Forgot” link on the Five Star Bank login screen. Then enter your NetTeller ID (same as your online user ID), email address, and email subject and click “Continue”. You will receive instructions by email to reset your password.
This article has provided steps for you to follow to use online and mobile banking and to find resources if you need them. Here are some other contact options.
Website – www.fivestarbank.com
By Mail – 220 Liberty Street, PO Box 227, Warsaw, NY 14569
By Phone – 1-877-226-5578
24 Hour Touchtone Banking – 1-877-882-5782
By Email – email@example.com